WAEC GCE 2018/2019 Registration Form Is Officially Out For First Series January/February. Waec Gce 2018 registration date, waec gce 2018/2019 closing date for form. WAEC GCE 2018/2019 Registration deadline for may and june is out, how to register for 2018 WAEC GCE SSCE examination guide.
This is to officially to notify the general public, principal, school owners, parents and students (SS3) that wishes to register for the 2018/2019 WAEC WASSCE January/February exam that the Registration has started.
The West African Examination Council, WAEC has announced the conduct of two series of examination for WASSCE for Private candidates starting from 2018
APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION
Intending candidates for the West African Senior School Exam Certificate, WASSCE for Private Candidates 2018/2019 First Series are hereby informed that registration would be online.
MODE OF PAYMENT
Candidates are instructed to pay a registration fee of thirteen thousand, nine hundred fifty naira N13,950 at any of the designated approved bank or any accredited agents to obtain the registration pin and information VCD.
Access Bank P.lc
Diamond Bank P.l.c
Eco Bank Ltd
Wema Bank P.l.c
First Bank Of Nig.
Standard Chattered Bank
In addition candidates will be required to pay the sum of N500 to the banks/accredited agents as processing fees
The Normal registration period is from Monday October 9th 2017- Friday December 29th, 2017. After obtaining registration pin, candidates should log on to www.waeconline.org.ng for registration.
“Candidates should also note that the registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the exam center.
Candidates must complete online registration within two weeks of first access on the website during registration periods.
They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, date of births and subjects are correct.
They are also to print the admission Photo-card as evidence of registration, this will serve as their photo-card during the examination.
The result checker pin will also be included.
Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for finger print registration.
E. CANDIDATES WITH DIS-ABILITIES AND IMPAIRMENT
Candidates with disabilities/ impairments will also register online like other candidates but they must clearly state their disabilities/ impairment e.g blind, low vision, spastics, speech, e.t.c
G. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
2. Candidates should note that examination fees are not refundable.
3. Candidates should print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration.
4. Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs.
The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels.
Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
5. Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download from WAEC’s website (www.waeconline.org.ng ) using their registration PIN.
6. All candidates must go to their examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed. in the examination hall.
7. The entire results of candidates who sit for the examination in more than one centre will be canceled.
8. Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
9. Any candidate that comes into the examination hall with mobile phone and /or electronic or communication gadgets will have his or her entire results cancelled.
10. All candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly uploaded, as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in. candidates’ particulars.
request for correction will be entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
11. Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original photo cards.
12. Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results canceled but may be prosecuted.
Subscribe to us and we assure you of A’s and B’s in your 9 subjects result plus your practical subjects, we deliver questions and answers a day before exam through text message and WhatsApp.
Due to high volume of calls we receive, we won’t be attending to further incoming calls, only add us on WhatsApp or better still send us a text message and we would give you a reply immediately. Add us on WhatsApp now: 07061837436 or
Make this 2017 WAEC WASSCE exam in one sittings. It cost Just N4,500. Make this WAEC in one sitting and be admitted this year in any university of your choice.
We guarantee you A’s and B’s in your result
Only call for WAEC assistance and expo runz, any other purpose of calls won’t be attended to.
WAEC Registration registration.waecdirect.org
Welcome to the WAEC Online Registration for WASSCE for Private … Click Here to download WASSCE for Private Candidates ( 2018).
WAEC 2018/2019 Registration Form Is Officially Out For January/February
WAEC 2018 Registration Form Is Officially Out For January/February. Waec 2018/2019 registration date, waec 2017/2018 closing date 2018/2019 WAEC SSCE Registration Form Is Officially Out …
2018/2019 WAEC SSCE Registration Form Is Officially Out The commencement of WAEC 2018/2019 SSCE Registration …
Waec Registration For 2018/2019 Academic Session – Education – Nigeria
waec 2018/2019 registration form is not yet out, its likely to be out very soon om December, see the
2018/2019 WAEC Exam Registration for May/June | Check WAEC Results …
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Exam Registration for January/February 2018/2019 have started in all …
How to Register for Nov-Dec WAEC GCE for 2018/2019 – My Past Question
This time, we want to share with you vital information on How to Register for Nov-Dec
WAEC GCE for 2018/2019
register for 2018/2019 WAEC examinations, the WASSCE
How can register for 2017 WAEC examinations, for instance, the West African Senior Secondary Certificate
Waec Registration Fee – Waec GCE Time
This year 2016/2017 May June Waec Registration fee costs about 10,000. Get the 2018 Waec Specimen delivered to …
May/June 2018/2019 WAEC Exam Registration-www.waecdirect.org …
naijabaze.com.ng › mayjune-20172018 – May/June 2017/2018 WAEC Exam Registration- The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is an …
2018 WAEC GCE Nov/Dec Registration New Closing Date Following the publication of the 2017 WAEC GCE November/December Registration Guidelines ,
WEAC GCE 2018 POINT KEYTERMS
- waec gce 2018/2019
- waec 2018/2019
- waec gce 2018/2019
- 2018/2019 waec gce time table
- waec gce 2018/2019 registration
- 2018/2019 waec gce timetable
- waec gce time table 2018/2019
- when is gce starting
- closing date for waec WAESSCE gce regisration
when is waec gce result coming out
- withheld waec gce result
- waec gce 2018/2019 time table
- waec gce expo 2018/2019
- waec gce registration
- waec gce syllabus 2018/2019
- how much is waec gce form
- waec gce answer
- waec gce 2018/2019 result
- waec gce time table 2018/2019
- waec gce past questions
waec registration fee
waec gce registration closing date
waec registration closing date 2018/2019
waec registration 2018/2019
waec registration 2018/2019 closing date
gce registration 2018/2019
waec gce registration 2018/2019