The management of the Veritas University has released the amount payable as acceptance fee by all the candidates offered provisional admission in the 2017/2018 academic session.
VERITAS UNIVERSITY ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS.
I. Conditions of Admission
To secure this offer of admission, please pay a NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE of Twenty-Five Thousand Naira (N25, 000) into any of the following University accounts:
ACCOUNT NAME: VERITAS UNIVERSITY ABUJA
- GTBANK: 0024642120
- FIRST BANK: 2032211597
- ZENITH BANK: 1013201758
Please note that your admission to Veritas University Abuja is subject to having genuine academic qualifications in the prescribed subjects. This will be checked and certified during registration upon resumption on Campus.
II. Fee Structure
Please download the fee structure from our page. (You are expected to pay a minimum of 50% of the total fees. Please note that accommodation is reserved on first-come first-served basis. Balance of the total fees is expected to be paid at the beginning of the Second Semester of 2017/2018 session. ).
Recommended: Veritas University School Fees Schedule – 2017/18.
III. Documents for Registration
The following documents must be submitted for registration upon resumption in the Records Office of the University. Make and keep copies of all your documents for future use.
- Photocopy of the University Admission Letter, signed where appropriate
- Photocopy of 2017 UTME Result Slip (UTME Students)
- Photocopy of 2017 JAMB Direct-Entry Slip (Direct-Entry Candidates)
- Photocopy of Admission Letter from former University as well as UTME Result into the former University (Transfer Candidates)
- Photocopy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result
- Two (2) passport-size photographs
- Photocopy of acceptance and school fees receipts
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- Medical fitness report from a recognised hospital
- Original sponsorship letter
- Original reference/attestation letter
- Photocopy of change of name (for married females)
You are advised to comply with the given instructions and other provisions of this admission as failure to do so will nullify your admission.