- Course registration will open from the 4th – 18th of April 2016 (2 weeks).
- Late registration will be from the 18th– 25th of April 2016 after a payment of N500 to the UNN account. (1 Week)
- All external candidates are expected to register online for any course they intend to take this semester.
- Any student who fails to register within these specified dates has lost the semester in view.
- Any challenge on course registration or missing courses should get to the ICT unit (Access Bank Building) latest 11th April, 2016.
- Henceforth any student who fails to register for his courses online is deemed to have lost that session in question.
- Any student who fails to register within the deadline will have to write to the office of the Registrar for further actions.
This is to inform all the undergraduate students of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) that the University Portal for second semester, 2015/2016 Academic Session course registration has been opened.
Below are the details pertaining to the second semester course registration: