Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK 2018/2019 Post UTME Admission Screening Form Is Out And On Sale, See Examination date, Venue and Registration procedures
Candidates who applied for Change of Course and Institution to UNIZIK can now proceed for their Post UTME registration.
In other to pertake for this year 2018/2019 Unizik post utme exercise, you must have attained a score of 180-200 in the concluded Jamb CBT Examination.
- 1 Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- 2 CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR UNIZIK POST UTME.
- 3 CAUTION TAKEN IN POST UTME
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Also be aware that Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK will conduct post utme admission screening exercise this year, so we advice all Unizik Aspirants to prepare hard for the post UTME by revising the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK post utme past questions and answers.
The price for Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK Post Utme past questions and answers cost N1500. Do you know that the school repeats their post utme past questions and answers every year, so purchasing this past questions will ultimately boost your post utme admission screening score which will earn you high points combined with jamb score when calculating departmental cut off mark for your course.
To get Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK Post Utme past questions and answers you can call, text or Contact Naija Communications on Whatsapp 08133139104.
Getting the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK Post Utme past questions & answers will boost your score which will get you admitted in your dream course. From our records it’s been observed that aspirants who reads and revice their post utme past questions tends to score high in post utme screening. These Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK Post Utme past questions and answers Contains Art, Science and Commercial available for download in Zip and PDF format, which can be printed out in hard copy or viewable in smart phone, tablet and PC.
After the purchase of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK Post Utme past questions and answers which cost N1500. It will be sent to your email address/ Whatsapp number/ Facebook account instantly after payment. To get Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK Post Utme past questions and answers you can call, text or Contact us on Whatsapp 08133139104
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University has scheduled its 2018/2019 POST UTME screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2018 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
The dates are outlined below:
1. SCREENING EXERCISE DATES:
Post It screening exercise is likely to take place around September, 2018
a. Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
b. The general cut-off mark is 200 except for Faculties/Departments indicated below:
Faculties/Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 180
(a) Agriculture – AgricEcons& Extension, Animal Science, Forestry & Wildlife, Food Science & Technology, Soil Science, Crop Science.
(b) Arts – Igbo, African& Asian Studies, History & International Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy, Modern European Languages, Religion & Human Relations, Theatre and Film Studies, and Chinese Studies.
(c) Education – Adult Education, Early Childhood & Primary Education, Guidance and Counselling, Human Kinetics & Health Education, Library & Information Science, Science Education, and Vocational Education.
(d) Engineering – Agric & Bioresources Engineering, Polymer &Textiles Engineering.
(e) Environmental Sciences – Architecture, Building, Quantity Surveying &Geoinformatics, Fine and Applied Arts
(f) Physical Sciences – Mathematics and Statistics only.
(g) Health Sciences and Technology – Environmental Health only.
(h) Management Sciences – Entrepreneurial Studies only.
Faculties /Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 200
a. Arts – English Language and Literature
b. Education – Educational Found
c. Engineering – Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic & Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial & Production Engineering, Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
d. Health Sciences & Technology – Medical Lab Sciences, Nursing Science, Radiography, Medical Rehab (Physiotherapy)
f. Management Sciences – Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing, Public Administration
g. Medicine – Medicine
h. Pharmaceutical Sciences – Pharmacy
i. Physical Sciences – Computer Science, Pure & Industrial Chemistry, Physics & Industrial Physics, Geological Sciences
j. Social Sciences – Economics, Psychology, Political Science, Mass Communication, Sociology/Anthropology.
3. REGISTRATION PROCEDURE:
a. Registration will start soon, always check back on schoolnews.ng
b. – Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng
– Click on ‘ Create Account’
– Enter your UTME REG Number and a valid email address and click ‘Send’. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly.
– Copy the verification code and click on ‘Continue’
– On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click on ‘ Submit’
– Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly.
– Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
– After successful login, click on ‘Step One’, click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’
– Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only
– Login to the portal, click on ‘Step Two’, click on ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR number and click on ‘Verify payment’. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification ‘Payment already verified’, then proceed to “Step Three”.
– Click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’, Fill out the application form. You can
save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period.
– Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on “submit” button.
– Print out the Application Form and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME examination.
4. TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
a. Accreditation of candidates commences at 8.00am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination.
b. Print out the Application Form from the University Portal and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME evaluation
c. The date and time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the POST UTME PRINT-OUT
a. Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
b. Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
c. No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall
d. Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
e. The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
f. The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK post UTME /Admission screening exercise application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is yet to be out. UNIZIK post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 180.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR UNIZIK POST UTME.
- Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice are eligible to apply.
- The general cut-off mark is 180 points scored in the UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination) of 2018.
UNIZIK POST UTME METHOD APPLICATION.
Candidates should visit the school official website to process the admission screening form
SCREENING FEE: The screening fee payable is the sum of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand and Five Hundred Naira) only.
CAUTION TAKEN IN POST UTME
- Candidates must have at least five (5) credits which must include English Language at one or two sittings in the School Certificate (WAEC, GCE, NECO, NABTEB).
- Candidates must ensure that they have passed the relevant subjects for the discipline they are applying for.
- The university will not be liable for any wrong payment/entry.
- The University will also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that are not in line with the directives of the University.
Once 2018/2019 Unizik post utme Admission screening form and exercise commerces, it would be Updated first on schoolnews.ng
Caution: You are advice not to pay any 3rd party money for this year 2018/2019 Admission Screening exercise into Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK. Also be beware of fraudsters who goes about claiming they are selling post Utme form, Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK CEP form, post graduate form, prescience & Predegree form or any other degree form run by UNIZIK.
For more inquiries and to get more information Add us on Whatsapp: 08133139104 CEO Of Naija Communications
Due to the high volume of calls we receive, we won’t be attending to any further incoming calls for now, only add us on Whatsapp. Thanks, naijacomms administrator
Information about Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK are always updated in the school official site http://my.unizik.edu.ng/postutme/start_putme_reg.php
Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK 2018/2019 post Utme Admission Screening form is Officially out, unizik 2018/2019 post Utme Admission form is out, see details, Departmental cut offmarks, Unizik date for the release of 2018/2019 post Utme form, how to process Unizik 2018/2019 post Utme Admission screening form online, has Unizik release any post Utme Screening form, will Unizik conduct 2018/2019 post Utme exercise Screening date, 2018/2019 post Utme date, Unizik 2018/2019 Admission post Utme Screening form date