The Management Board of the International School, University of Lagos (ISL) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission intoBASIC 7, (JS1) at the International School, University of Lagos (ISL).
Application forms for admission into theBASIC 7 (JS1) in the school for the2017/2018 session are available for sale from 30th January, 2017 at the cost of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00). This amount covers the cost of Application Form only. A booklet containing past questions is available in the school for the sum of One Thousand two hundred Naira (N1,200.00) only.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNILAG INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL ADMISSION FORM.
- Get a bank draft of N10,000 in favour of the International School, University of Lagosfrom the following banks: First Bank, WEMA, UBA, Access and Ecobank.
- Take the bank draft to the Admissions Office at the International School and collect the Application Form/Admittance Photo card and ISL receipt.
The closing date for the submission of the completed Application Form isFriday, 11th April, 2017.
EXAMINATION DATE: Friday, 28th April, 2017 TIME: 8.00am
EXAMINATION VENUE: UNILAG International School, Akoka
The results of the entrance examination will be released on Monday, 22nd May, 2017. Parents and Guardians are advised to check the notice boards at the International School (ISL) and Unilag Staff School, at the University of Lagos, as well as the school’s website (www.isl.unilag.edu.ng) for the results.
Please note that the results will not be posted to individual candidates.
- The completed application form is to be submitted, with a photocopy of Birth Certificate and two (2) recent passport photographs attested to by the Headmaster/Headmistress of the applicant’s present school, at the Admissions Office, International School, University of Lagos.
- Children who will not attain theage of 10 years by 1st October, 2017 NEED NOT APPLY
- Schools may make bulk purchase of forms on a single draft.
- Students will be examined in the following subject areas:
English Language/Verbal Aptitude, Mathematics/Quantitative Aptitude and General Knowledge, with multiple choice questions (MCQ).
- No late submission of Application form will be entertained.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT
Principal International School, University of Lagos
Tel: 5454891-5 (Ext. 2005)
Vice – Principal (Academics) International School, University of Lagos
Tel: 5454891-5 (Ext. 2003)