Admission Requirements into NOUN For 200 LEVEL (For Direct Entry)
Here’s the NOUN management board requirements for direct Entry Admission.
i. You must have a National Diploma, which should come from a recognized institutions in Nigeria.
ii. You are also required to have a Nigerian Certificate in Education (NCE) in subject(s) which are very relevant to YOUR proposed programme of study with a minimum of one merit and two (2) passes.
iii. Likewise, International Baccalaureates, Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB)
with at least two ‘A’ level papers in relevant subjects and prerequisites number of ‘O’ level credit passes.
Admission Requirements into NOUN For Masters
1: You are required to have a first degree from a University which MUST be recognised by the Senate of NOUN in a related field of study. (Almost all National Universities Commission (NUC) approved Universities are recognized by NOUN)
2: You are also required to have a postgraduate diploma in a related field from a University which MUST be recognised by Management of NOUN, this would go a long way, in helping you be admitted too.
3: The school senate also accepts a good honours degree in Education (Arts, Languages, Sciences, Social Sciences, Vocational and Technical subjects) from any University which is recognized by NOUN.
4: The Senate also confirms, that holders of HND (with a minimum of Upper Credit) from institutions recognized by the Senate of NOUN, in a related field of study are accepted to come for their Masters in NOUN.
5: Members of relevant professional bodies may apply for the Master of Business (MBA) programme. Relevant professional bodies, includes companies which are recognized, or registered in Nigeria.
We do advice you, if you’re going for your MBA programme, you can give the school senate more information about your professional body and they might accept you. The senate of NOUN, has made admission into NOUN as easy as possible.
Here are the benefits of attending NOUN which ate listed below, pls take a while to read them.
1. Her pupil are not barred from the compulsory NYSC scheme, rather, they are given exemption letters from NYSC since most of her students are either over 30years of age or must have served during his/her 1st degree.
2. B.SC Nursing has been given interim accreditation.
3. NOUN study centers are well equipped unless you are talking about the tutorial centers which are two different things entirely.
4. Less employed?? Nah…. I want to believe that there is hardly any organisation you step into that you won’t find a NOUN student. So what employment are you talking about again?
5, Are students of conventional universities paid the stipulated sum after IT? NOUN students don’t even need it when they already earn better.
6. Attending lectures is your choice. There are tutorial centers across and the school recently made a law that for you to lecture at the tutorial center, you must have a minimum of Masters so tell me, who are they lecturing?? Monkeys?? Also, the course materials are right there on the website, if you can’t get the hard copy from the school, download it and print out. Besid scholarship
for course registration and not course materials.
7. Destitute, Smokers and Prostitutes?? and I think NOUN is far better when it comes to social vices in Higher Institutions.
8. NOUN students are not researchers? There is what we call DIY (Do It Yourself) and NOUN students apply it so well. NOUN supervisors are from conventional universities and what applies there, applies in NOUN too.
9. TMA and exams in year 1&2 are just honeymoon period for her students. I think you should checkout her year3 & above students.
10. Yes, NOUN is
not in the list because it has not been
included in Nigerian University Ranking
11. Student Union doest exist, yes, but there are associations that represent the interest of each department.
Like someone once said
…you come in as a nobody but graduate as a
-probably as a computer illiterate but graduate
with vast knowledge of the computer.
-there is no bribing in the University.
-no short cut to pass.
-there is very low room or zero tolerance for
-there is no room for laziness.
-no time to waste.
-no strike to waste our precious life.
-Access to all Federal/ State and cooperate
-no room for awaiting result/statement of
result but graduate and get your certificate/
– all courses accredited by NUC (confirmed)
*many frustrated Nigerian students are now
hopeful for higher education.
Your success depends mostly on you, it is
meant for students who can study and read on
If you have any questions to ask, comment on the comment box below (for mobile users, use if browser) and I will answers you, always click on NOTIFY ME before comment
Incoming tags: NOUN 2016/2017 Admission Form Out! Apply Here, 2016/2017 NOUN Admission On Official JAMB Cut Off Mark, Departmental marks , Post Utme Date Is Out, list of courses outline in NOUN, benefits of schooling in NOUN, where are the study centres in NOUN