The Long Awaited NABTEB GCE November/December 2017/2018 Result Is Out – NABTEB Result Checker Checking Portal process and procedures
National Business and Technical Examinations Board, NABTEB has released its Nov/Dec result for the academic session of 2017/2018. The release of result was made known by the Registrar/Chief Executive Officer, Prof.(Mrs.) Ifeoma Isiugo-Abanihe. Accoreding to her said a total of 49,850 candidates enrolled for the examinations that were conducted in 1,803 centres across the country.
She said: “In the final analysis, 48,842 candidates that sat for the November/December 2016 NABTEB examination, 21,476 candidates scored five credits and above including English Language and Mathematics representing 47.48%.”
“Out of that number a total 48,842 candidates sat for the examinations comprising 45,230 NBC/NTC and 3,612 ANBC/SNTC candidates representing 98.8 percent of the total enrolment”, she said
STEPS TO CHECK NOV/DEC 2017/2018 NABTEB GCE RESULT ONLINE.
1. Go to NABTEB result checking portal Vi@ http://eworld.nabtebnigeria.org/.
2. Enter your Candidate Identification Number e.g. 38002378
3. Select the Type of Examination
4. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year e.g. 2017
5. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits e.g. N0123456789
6. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912
7. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
HAVE YOUR NABTEB RESULT SENT TO YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS? FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- 1. Follow steps 1-6 above.
- 2. Click on the ‘Send Results to E-mail’ box
- 3. Enter a valid e-mail address e.g. email@example.com
- 4. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
How to Check 2017 NABTEB Nov/Dec Results via SMS.
- NABTEB*ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear To short-code 32327
- For example:
To check for May/June results,
- To check for Nov/Dec results,