From the information reaching us, we are glad to inform the general public that Landmark University, Omu-Aran 2016/2017 academic session post UTME application form is out.
Before you begin Landmark University post UTME application, you need to know “that Landmark University does not have any outside agent to help with the 2016/2017 admission exercise. The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk and candidates should desist from using third party in processing their applications”.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into undergraduate degree programmes on a full time basis in the following Colleges and Departments of the University:
Landmark University Degree Programmes.
• College of AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES
1. B.Agric. (Crop Science) – 5years
2. B.Agric. (Animal Science) – 5years
3. B.Agric. (Agric.Extension & Rural Development) – 5years
4. B.Agric. (Agric. Economics) – 5 years
• College of SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
1. B.Sc (Computer Science) – 4 years
2. B.Sc (Biochemistry) – 4 years
3. B.Sc (Microbiology) – 4 years
4. B.Sc (Industrial Chemistry) – 4 years
5. B. Sc (Physics) – 4 years
6. B.Sc (Mathematics) – 4 years
7. B.Eng (CivilEngineering) – 5years
8. B.Eng (ChemicalEngineering) – 5 years
9. B.Eng (MechanicalEngineering) – 5years
10. B.Eng (Electrical and Information Engineering) – 5 years
11. B.Eng (Agricultural Engineering) – 5years
• College of BUSINESS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
1. B. Sc (Accounting) – 4 years
2. B.Sc (Banking & Finance) -4 years
3. B.Sc (BusinessAdministration) -4years)
4. B.Sc (Economics) – 4years
5. B.Sc (Political Science) -4years
6. B.Sc (International Relations) – 4years
7. B.Sc (Sociology) – 4years
Landmark University post UTME Application Instruction.
Visit our Admission application portal via http://admission.lmu.edu.ng to complete the application payment form.
Complete the application payment form with the necessary and accurate details. Please note that your UTME registration number, a valid email address and GSM number will be required
After completing and submitting the application payment form, a preview of the application is display. Verify its authenticity and correctness, then click on “Pay” button to make payment.
You will be redirected to the payment page where you are expected to make payment of N 5,000 application along with a processing charge depending on the payment channel selected. Please note that you will need an ATM Card (Verve, Visa, MasterCard or E-Tranzact Card) to complete your payment.
After completing the payment, you will be redirected back to our admission portal and a message and sms containing your login credential and further details will be forwarded to the supplied email address and phone number respectively.
You are expected to return to our Admission application portal viahttp://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app
to login with the credentials, upload your passport (which must be in JPEG format and not more than 200KB in size) and complete your application form.
After completing the application form, you are expected to submit and print out copies of the completed form, which contains the details supplied by you and your application form number.
Please note that there will be POST-UTME screening exercise, which will take place at a later date to be announced. Further information will be communicated via the email address and phone number supplied when filling the application fee form.
PLEASE NOTE: You are expected to come along with the original copies and photocopies of all necessary documents.
Landmark University Admission Policy.
Intending students of Landmark University must be God-fearing, love God and be unreservedly committed to obeying Him. Students are expected to exhibit corevalue-driven disposition as embedded in the University’s core values of
- Possibility Mentality
- Capacity Building
Applicants are also advised to consider this important requirement of admission before applying and recognize that the screening test will, among others, focus on these requirements.