This is going to be brief and straight forward. To all those who have been finding it difficult to root their mtk devices regardless of the OS you are running, this simple video tutorial will show you how to root your device with ease.
==>MTKDroid tool (download here)
==>SP Flash tool (download here)
==>Super User SU (download here)
==>Vcom Driver (download here)
==>INSTALLING VCOM DRIVER
1. Extract the downloaded vcom driver.
2. Go to device manager>click action>click add legacy hardware
3. Under welcome to add new hardware click next
4. Select advanced option and click next
5. Select ‘show all devices’ and click next.
6. Click have disk
7. Browse to your vcom extracted folder and select the driver setup up file and click
open, then ok.
8. Select Mediatek preloader usb vcom driver and click next.
==>GET YOUR PHONE READY
1. Make sure phone has about 90% charge as well as your pc.
2. Enable usb debugging under settings>developer options
3. Connect to Pc…ignore any driver failure warnings.
Watch this short video below to root your MTK Device
If you encounter any problem, kindly use the comment box to express yourself.