This is to inform all the candidates that participated in Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to FUTO Merit Admission List, that the management invites them to apply for the supplementary admission.
NB: FUTO Supplementary is mainly forinterested candidates who must have participated in the 2017/2018 FUTO Post-UTME exercise and obtained a minimum Post-UTME score of 180.
FUTO Supplementary Admission Aggregates.
Kindly note that the aggregate score is calculated by dividing the sum of JAMB Score and Post-UTME Score by eight. (Aggregate Score = JAMB Score + Post-UTME Score)/8.
|AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY||AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS (AEC)||45|
|AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION (AEX)||45|
|ANIMAL SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY (AST)||45|
|AGRICULTURE (CROP SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY) (CST)||45|
|FISHERIES &AQUACULTURE TECHNOLOGY (FAT)||45|
|FORESTORY & WILDLIFE TECHNOLOGY (FWT)||45|
|SOIL SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY (SST)||45|
|ENGINEERING & ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY||FOOD SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (FST)||45|
|MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY||PROJECT MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (PMT)||45|
|TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (TMT)||45|
|HEALTH TECHNOLOGY||DENTAL TECHNOLOGY (DNT)||55|
|BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES||BIOLOGY (BIO)||45|
|PHYSICAL SCIENCES||CHEMISTRY (CHM)||45|
|ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY (EVT)||50|
How to Apply for FUTO Supplementary Admission.
(1) First, visit or login to FUTO Supplementary Admissions application portal @ http://portal.futo.edu.ng/Modules/Applications/Supplementary/SupplementaryApplication.aspx to check your eligibility status.
2. Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non refundable fee of N 11,000.00 using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code on the invoice.
3. Alternatively you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit card such as Verve, Visa, Master Cards.
4. After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
5. Complete and submit online supplementary application form.
6. Print out your “Acknowledgement slip”.
Please, note again:
i) that the closing date for the on-line registration for the supplementary application is Monday, November 27, 2017;
ii) that candidates who did not participate in the 2017/2018 Post-UTME Exercise are not eligible for the supplementary application.