Federal University Lafia FULAFIA 2018/2019 Post UTME Admission Screening Form Is Out See Eligibility, Screening Venue and Examination Date, full Registration procedures
In other to pertake for this year 2018/2019 Federal University Lafia FULAFIA post UTME exercise, you must have attained a score of 180-200 in the concluded Jamb CBT Examination. The school official website is www.fulafia.edu.ng
- 1 Federal University Lafia FULAFIA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- 2 FULAFIA Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility.
- 3 How to Apply for Federal University Lafia Post UTME Screening.
- 4 ————- END HERE ———–
- 4.1 Federal University Lafia FULAFIA POST UTME METHOD APPLICATION.
- 4.2 Federal University Lafia FULAFIA 2018/2019 Post UTME Admission Screening Form Is Out See Eligibility, Screening Venue and Examination Date
- 4.3 Share this:
- 4.4 Related
Federal University Lafia FULAFIA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Also be aware that Federal University Lafia FULAFIA will conduct post UTME admission screening exercise this year, so we advice all Federal University Lafia FULAFIA Aspirants to prepare hard for the post UTME by revising the Federal University Lafia FULAFIA post utme past questions and answers.
The price for Federal University Lafia FULAFIA Post Utme past questions and answers cost N1500. Do you know that the school repeats their post utme past questions and answers every year, so purchasing this past questions will ultimately boost your post utme admission screening score which will earn you high points combined with jamb score when calculating departmental cut off mark for your course.
Getting the Federal University Lafia FULAFIA Post Utme past questions & answers will boost your score which will get you admitted in your dream course. From our records it’s been observed that aspirants who reads and revise their post UTME past questions tends to score high in post UTME screening. These Federal University Lafia FULAFIA Post UTME past questions and answers Contains Art, Science and Commercial available for download in Zip and PDF format, which can be printed out in hard copy or viewable in smart phone, tablet and PC.
After the purchase of Federal University Lafia FULAFIA Post Utme past questions and answers which cost N1500. It will be sent to your email address/ Whatsapp number/ Facebook account instantly after payment.
The Federal University Lafia FULAFIA has scheduled its 2018/2019 POST UTME screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2018 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
The dates are outlined below:
The Federal University Lafia admission Screening Exercise for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2018/2019 academic year commences on Monday, August 6, 2018 and ends on Monday, August 20, 2018.
FULAFIA Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility.
- Candidates with relevant O’ Levels result IN NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS AND who scored an aggregate of 170 and above in UTME for all courses.
- Must have chosen Federal University Lafia as their first choice.
- Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will need to input both their O’ Levels and higher qualifications accordingly.
How to Apply for Federal University Lafia Post UTME Screening.
Applicants are required to pay a sum of N2,000.00 for the screening exercise. This excludes bank administrative charges.
To make the payment, candidates are advised to visit the University PUTME registration portal putme.fulafia.org and Generate a Transaction Payment Slip to pay via Remita, or print the slip and proceed to any of the designated banks for payment
Candidates are to use their JAMB registration number as their username and their respective states of origin as password to login.
After making payment, candidates are to come back here putme.fulafia.org to finish their registration.
Follow the steps below to register
- Type in your JAMB number and select your state of origin on the login page and click on login
- A transaction ID will be generated for you, pay via Remita or print out the slip and go to any of the designated banks and make payment.
- Login after payment to complete your registration
- Provide your personal records if missing and click update
- You must provide a valid GSM number and email address
- Upload your true passport size photograph in JPG format (not more than 100KB) and O’level results (where available).
- Choose awaiting result where applicable. Ensure that your photograph is uploaded.
- Click on the save button.
- if you experience any problem with login to the Portal, uploading your passport photograph or O’Level results contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us @ 07061629193 or 09051426442
————- END HERE ———–
1. POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE DATES AND VENUE:
Post It screening exercise is likely to take place around July/August/September, 2018
a. Candidates who made Federal University Lafia FULAFIA their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
b. The general cut-off mark is 180-200 except for Faculties/Departments indicated below
c. Candidates must have at least five (5) credits which must include English Language at one or two sittings in the School Certificate (WAEC, GCE, NECO, NABTEB).
3. REGISTRATION PROCEDURE:
a. Federal University Lafia FULAFIA Post UTME Registration is yet to commerce, always check back on schoolnews.ng
4. TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
a. Accreditation of candidates commences at 8.00am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination.
b. Print out the Application Form from the University Portal and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME evaluation
c. The date and time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the POST UTME PRINT-OUT
a. Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
b. Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
c. No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall
d. Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
e. The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
f. The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
Federal University Lafia FULAFIA POST UTME METHOD APPLICATION.
Candidates should visit the school official website to process the admission screening form
SCREENING FEE: The screening fee payable is the sum of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand and Five Hundred Naira) only.
Once 2018/2019 Federal University Lafia FULAFIA post utme Admission screening form and exercise commerces, it would be Updated first on schoolnews.ng
Caution: You are advice not to pay any 3rd party money for this year 2018/2019 Admission Screening exercise into Federal University Lafia FULAFIA. Also be beware of fraudsters who goes about claiming they are selling post Utme form, Federal University Lafia FULAFIA CEP form, post graduate form, prescience & Predegree form or any other degree form run by Federal University Lafia FULAFIA.
Federal University Lafia FULAFIA 2018/2019 Post UTME Admission Screening Form Is Out See Eligibility, Screening Venue and Examination Date
Federal University Lafia FULAFIA 2018/2019 post Utme Admission Screening form is Officially out, Federal University Lafia FULAFIA 2018/2019 post Utme Admission form is out, see details, Departmental cut off mark, Federal University Lafia FULAFIA date for the release of 2018/2019 post Utme form, how to process Federal University Lafia FULAFIA 2018/2019 post Utme Admission screening form online, has Federal University Lafia FULAFIA release any post Utme Screening form, will Federal University Lafia FULAFIA conduct 2018/2019 post Utme exercise Screening date, 2018/2019 post Utme date, Federal University Lafia FULAFIA 2018/2019 Admission post Utme Screening form date