WE are using this medium to inform the general public and most especially all the HND applicants of the Federal Polytechnic, Oko that the school management has released the admission list of candidates who are offered provisional admission into the Institution for the 2015/2016 academic session.
How to check Federal Poly Oko HND Admission List
Candidates who applied for the OKO Poly HND programme can now proceed to check their names on the college portal by following the steps below;
1. From a PC connected to the internet, go to the Admission checking portal of OKO POLY by CLICKING HERE
2. When the page loads up, you are to select Your Programmne of Study
3. And then select your session (i.e. 2015/2016)
4. Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided.
5. Enter your Scratch Card PIN and Serial Number in the space provided.
6. Click on the “Submit” button and your admission status will be displayed on your computer screen.
Oko Polytechnic PIN for checking Admission Status
Important notice: To check your status of admission, you will need a PIN which is obtainable at Mircrofinance Oko, Microfinance Isuofia, FCMB Oko, Union Bank Oko, Zenith Bank Ekwulobia at the cost of One thousand and five hundred naira (N1,500.00) only.
Oko Poly HND Acceptance Fee payment
Admitted candidates should take note that lectures has commenced already and they should process with their payment of acceptance fee which is around N15,500.00 (Fifteen thousand, five hundred naira only).