Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ILAROPOLY 2018/2019 Post UTME Admission Screening Form Is Out See Eligibility, Screening Venue and Examination Date, full Registration procedures
In other to pertake for this year 2018/2019 Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ILAROPOLY post UTME exercise, you must have attained a score of 150-200 in the concluded Jamb CBT Examination. The school official website is federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
- 1 Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ILAROPOLY Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- 2 How to Obtain Ilaro Poly Post UTME Form.
- 2.1 Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ILAROPOLY POST UTME METHOD APPLICATION.
- 2.2 Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ILAROPOLY 2018/2019 Post UTME Admission Screening Form Is Out See Eligibility, Screening Venue and Examination Date
- 2.3 Share this:
- 2.4 Related
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ILAROPOLY Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Also be aware that Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ILAROPOLY will conduct post UTME admission screening exercise this year, so we advice all Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ILAROPOLY Aspirants to prepare hard for the post UTME by revising the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ILAROPOLY post utme past questions and answers.
The price for Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ILAROPOLY Post Utme past questions and answers cost N1500. Do you know that the school repeats their post utme past questions and answers every year, so purchasing this past questions will ultimately boost your post utme admission screening score which will earn you high points combined with jamb score when calculating departmental cut off mark for your course.
Getting the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ILAROPOLY Post Utme past questions & answers will boost your score which will get you admitted in your dream course. From our records it’s been observed that aspirants who reads and revise their post UTME past questions tends to score high in post UTME screening. These Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ILAROPOLY Post UTME past questions and answers Contains Art, Science and Commercial available for download in Zip and PDF format, which can be printed out in hard copy or viewable in smart phone, tablet and PC.
After the purchase of Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ILAROPOLY Post Utme past questions and answers which cost N1500. It will be sent to your email address/ Whatsapp number/ Facebook account instantly after payment.
Application for screening and validation of credentials is hereby requested from interested candidates who wrote the 2018/2019 UTME and made Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their 1st Choice or are willing to change to Ilaro as their 1st Choice Institution.
Candidates Eligible for Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro as their 1st choice and whose score is not below 150 in the 2018 UTME.
- Candidates who did not choose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro but are ready and able to effect change of Institution to make Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their First Choice Institution.
- Candidates are expected to complete the Screening Form online following the procedure below:
How to Obtain Ilaro Poly Post UTME Form.
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are required to complete the Institution’s Form available online at: www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng or www.federalpolytechnicilaro.net with immediate effect.
Each candidate is expected to pay a sum of Two Thousand Naira only (N2,000.00) as screening fee.
The authorized banks for this exercise are: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, SKYE Bank Plc, UNION Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc, Ekuombe Micro Finance Bank, Zenith Bank Plc
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, ALL TRANSACTIONS MUST BE PROCESSED ON THE REMITA PLATFORM
Instructions to Candidates
- Log on to federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
- Click on “College Portal ” on the main menu
- Scroll down to “New Application”
- Click on the “Generate Invoice” button
- To generate your invoice fill in your Name and other details (as you have them on your credentials) and select your programme and Course of study.
- Proceed to the bank with the invoice generated. Pay at the bank and obtain RRR NUMBER
- Return to the portal, repeat steps 1-3 above and click on the “Fill Application form” button
- Enter the RRR NUMBER obtained from the bank
- Complete the application form.
- Scan and upload the following :
- a colour passport-size photograph of not more than 50kb in the space provided on the online form.
- UTME notification of result slip
- O’level Result(s) for candidates who are not awaiting their result.
- All awaiting result candidates should indicate their year of Examination and Registration Number and put (AR) in the columns provided for this purpose. They should however upload their result when available.
- Confirm and submit. Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip
- All candidates are expected to upload clear and readable copies of their credentials. Candidates whose uploaded credentials are not easily readable would forfeit their admission.
- The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the name of the applicant; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated and payment is processed without going through the Portal.
- Awaiting Result Candidates are allowed to submit their credentials whenever they get it. Also, obtaining screening form is a continuous exercise.
- All candidates are expected to supply personal phone numbers and e-mail addresses on their forms. However notification of admission shall be via the institution’s website.
- Enquiries are to be directed to this e-mail address: email@example.com
ALL APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO VISIT THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE FROM TIME TO TIME FOR INSTRUCTIONS, UPDATES AND NOTIFICATIONS.
————— End Here —————
The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ILAROPOLY has scheduled its 2018/2019 POST UTME screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2018 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). Note that as the te of this post that the Post UTME admission screening form is yet to be out, kindly read below
The dates are outlined below:
1. POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE DATES AND VENUE:
Post It screening exercise is likely to take place around July/August/September, 2018
a. Candidates who made Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ILAROPOLY their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
b. The general cut-off mark is 180-200 except for Faculties/Departments indicated below
c. Candidates must have at least five (5) credits which must include English Language at one or two sittings in the School Certificate (WAEC, GCE, NECO, NABTEB).
3. REGISTRATION PROCEDURE:
a. Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ILAROPOLY Post UTME Registration is yet to commerce, always check back on schoolnews.ng
4. TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
a. Accreditation of candidates commences at 8.00am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination.
b. Print out the Application Form from the University Portal and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME evaluation
c. The date and time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the POST UTME PRINT-OUT
a. Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
b. Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
c. No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall
d. Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
e. The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
f. The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ILAROPOLY POST UTME METHOD APPLICATION.
Candidates should visit the school official website to process the admission screening form
SCREENING FEE: The screening fee payable is the sum of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand and Five Hundred Naira) only.
Once 2018/2019 Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ILAROPOLY post utme Admission screening form and exercise commerces, it would be Updated first on schoolnews.ng
Caution: You are advice not to pay any 3rd party money for this year 2018/2019 Admission Screening exercise into Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ILAROPOLY. Also be beware of fraudsters who goes about claiming they are selling post Utme form, Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ILAROPOLY CEP form, post graduate form, prescience & Predegree form or any other degree form run by Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ILAROPOLY.
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ILAROPOLY 2018/2019 Post UTME Admission Screening Form Is Out See Eligibility, Screening Venue and Examination Date
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ILAROPOLY 2018/2019 post Utme Admission Screening form is Officially out, Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ILAROPOLY 2018/2019 post Utme Admission form is out, see details, Departmental cut off mark, Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ILAROPOLY date for the release of 2018/2019 post Utme form, how to process Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ILAROPOLY 2018/2019 post Utme Admission screening form online, has Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ILAROPOLY release any post Utme Screening form, will Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ILAROPOLY conduct 2018/2019 post Utme exercise Screening date, 2018/2019 post Utme date, Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ILAROPOLY 2018/2019 Admission post Utme Screening form date