The programmes shall run for four (4) semesters in two (2) years. See more details below.
Applications are invited form suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Bida, various National/Higher National Diploma (ND/HND) Evening Programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC BIDA AVAILABLE ND/HND EVENING PROGRAMMES.
|School of Applied and Natural Sciences (SANS)||1. Nutrition and Dietetics||ND|
|2. Science Lab Tech.||ND/NDII SPC|
|School of Business & Management (SBAM||1. Public Administration||HND/ND/ND II SPC|
|2. Marketing||HND/ND/ND II SPC|
|3. Business Administration||HND/ND/ND II SPC|
|School of Engineering (SET)||1. Chemical Engineering||HND/ND|
|2. Civil Engineering||HND/ND|
|3. Electrical Engineering||HND/ND|
|4. Mechanical Engineering||HND/ND|
|School of Environmental Studies (SES)||1. Surveying & Geoinformatics||ND/NDII SPC|
|2. Quantity Surveying||HND/ND/NDII SPC|
|3. Architectural Tech.||HND/ND|
|4. Urban & Regional Planning||HND/ND/NDII SPC|
|5. Estate Management||HND/ND|
|6. Building Technology||HND/ND|
|School of Financial Studies||1. Accountancy||HND/ND/NDII SPC|
|2. Banking and Finance||HND/ND/NDII SPC|
|School of Information Communication Technology (ICT)||1. Computer Science||HND/ND/NDII SPC|
|2. Mass Communication||HND/ND/NDII SPC|
|3. Office Technology & Management||HND/ND/NDII SPC|
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC BIDA EVENING PROGRAMMES ENTRY REQUIREMENTS.
- Candidates for HND Programmes should possess good National Diploma (ND) in relevant field, awarded by Federal Polytechnic, Bida or any other Polytechnic or College of Technology accredited for the award of such National Diploma by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE). In addition, the candidates should possess a minimum of five (5) credits in the relevant subjects at O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two (2) sittings. All candidates for HND programmes MUST possess JAMB admission letters for ND. Else, they forfeit mobilization for NYSC.
- Candidates for National Diploma (ND-II Special) Programmes should possess Ordinary Diploma or its equivalent and a minimum of five (5) credits in the relevant subjects at O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates for National Diploma Programmes should possess a minimum of five (5) credits in the relevant subjects at O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two (2) sittings.
DURATION OF FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC BIDA EVENING PROGRAMMES.
- Higher National Diploma (EVENING Programmes) shall run for four (4) semesters in two (2) years.
- The National Diploma (ND-II Special) EVENING Programmes shall run for two (2) semesters in one (1) year.
- The National Diploma EVENING Programmes shall run for four (4) semesters in two (2) years.
- Lectures for EVENING Programmes will be conducted from Monday to Friday between 1.00 pm and 8.00 pm.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC BIDA EVENING PROGRAMMES ADMISSION.
STEP 1: Visit the application portal (www.fedpolybida.edu.ng).
STEP 2: Register (New users only) using your personal E-mail address.
STEP 3: Check your email INBOX or SPAM to retrieve your login account.
STEP 4: Revisit the apply portal and log in with your account, E-mail and password.
STEP 5: Click Submit and follow the rest of the guide in the portal.
All applicants must purchase the Polytechnic Admission Form online by using different options of payment as described on the portal, and pay a sum of Seven Thousand Naira (N7,000.00) only (Excluding transaction charge) to the Federal Polytechnic, Bida. All payments options of REMITA (i.e using MASTER, VERVE and VISA ATM cards and generation of RRR to pay cash in the bank) must be made through the application portal only. After which, the link to fill form would be deactivate.
THE CLOSING DATE FOR SALES AND SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED ONLINE FORMS IS 30TH OCTOBER, 2017.