This is to inform all the NCE and Degree students of the College Of Education Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti State, that the management of the institution has announced the mid-semester break resumption date and the reparation fee payment amount & procedure.
All NCE and Degree students of the College are hereby directed to resume from the mid semester break on Tuesday, 10th October, 2017 for the immediate commencement of academic activities. All students are to note that:
- Students will *ONLY* be allowed into the campus upon the presentation of evidence of payment of *two thousand, five hundred naira (#2500)* being reparation fee for the wanton destruction of property during the students’ protest of Monday, 18th September, 2017.
- The reparation fee *must*be paid into any of the following bank accounts-
Heritage bank( CEI General Income a/c – 6002212394), Sterling bank (CEI General Income a/c- 0039841859), Unity bank (CEI General Income a/c- 0002802389), Access bank (CEI General Income a/c- 0053601654)
- All students must come along with letter of undertaking of good behaviour throughout the period of their studentship in the College.
- Henceforth, any student who flouts the rules and regulations of the College or indulges any form of misconduct will be severely dealt with.
- The 2nd semester examinations will commence on Monday, 23rd October, 2017 and all students are advised to pay their school fees in full as no defaulting student will be allowed into the examination hall.