Bowen University General Entry Requirement.
3. participate in the Bowen Post UTME screening exercise.
(b) At least two Advanced Level passes at acceptable grade level .
(c) The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB),Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board(JUPEB)p; levels.
(d) In addition to the NCE/ND/IJMB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or programme, candidates must also satisfy Ordinary Level requirements.
(e) HND Holders may be admitted into 200 or 300 Level depending on the regulation guiding admission into each department/programme
All direct entry candidates are required to apply through JAMB.
Bowen University Post UTME Online Application.
(i) Visit Bowen University websitehttp://apply.bowenuniversity-edu.org/apply/register_apply.php to create an identity.
(ii) On the resulting registration confirmation page, click on the button labelled Proceed to Pay in order to gain access to the account you just created. You may then proceed to generate the unique Transaction ID for your application form fee payment. Ensure that you print out the Fees Payment Slip which contains the steps on how to make a proper payment.
(iii) Pay a sum of Seven Thousand Naira (N7,000.00) only as application form fee using your ATM Card/Quick teller options at any bank of your choice.
(iv) Upon confirmation of payment, an applicant is to use his/her unique identity (Email Address & UTME No.) to complete and submit the e-application form via the Bowen University website.
N.B.: You must insist on having a BranchCollect teller officer to process your payment as any random deposit (without a generated Transaction ID) will be voided.
(iii) Candidates who are unable to make payments through the above medium may come to the examination venue with their bank drafts obtained from any of the banks stipulated above.
Courses Available at Bowen University.
B.Sc. Anatomy (4 – Year Programme)
B.NSc. Nursing Science (5 or 4 Year Programme)
B.PT. Physiotherapy (5 or 4 Year Programme)
B.Sc. Physiology (4 – Year Programme)
Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) (5 or 6 – Year Programme)
(a) B. Agric.
(i) Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
(ii) Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
(iii)Animal Science and Fisheries Management
(iv)Crop Production and Soil Management
(b) B. Forestry and Environmental Technology
(c) B.Sc. Food Science and Technology
(d) B.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics(4 or 3 Year Programme)
(e) B.Fisheries and Aquaculture
(f) B.Sc Environmental Technology and Management (4 or 5 Year Programme)
– History & International Studies
– Communication Arts
– Theatre Arts
– Religious Studies
– Plant Biology
– Industrial Chemistry
– Computer Science
– Physics & Solar Energy
-Library and Information
– Banking & Finance
– Business Administration
– Mass Communication
– Political Science and Diplomatic Studies
-Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
– International Relations & Diplomacy
Bowen University Post UTME Other Important Info.
- Baptist Academy, Obanikoro, Lagos
- Bowen University, Iwo
- First Baptist Church, Area 11, Garki, Abuja.
- Faith Baptist College,#1 Rumuaparaeli Sreet, Beside Holy Rosary Secondary School, Old GRA Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
- The Ethiope Delta Baptist Conference Secretariat Complex Amukpe Sapele,Delta State.
- Baptist College of Theology NTA/TV Road, Benin-City
- Baptist Model Secondary School, Obinze, Along Owerri/Port-Harcourt Road, Owerri, Imo State.
- Fullness of God Nursery and Primary School, Ijapo Estate, Akure.
- Baptist Theological Seminary, Kaduna
- Bowen University Pre-Degree Programme Centre, Osogbo.
- Baptist Girls College,Missions,Idi Aba,Abeokuta,Ogun State
- Union Baptist Grammar School, Ga-Akanbi, Ilorin, Kwara State.
- Gilgal International School,Shelter Afrique Extension,Mbiabong,Uyo,Akwa-Ibom State
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Phone numbers: Niyi – 08185451648, Delani – 0708-543-4397, Kunbi – 0903-620-6970