The Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE), Owerri first and second batch admission lists of candidates admitted into its various NCE programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session are out.
Candidates that participated in the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE) post UTME screening can now check their admission status.
Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education NCE Admission Lists.
To access the first batch admission list, kindly visit https://alvanikoku.edu.ng/2017/11/30/the-alvan-ikoku-2017-2018-primary-nce-admission-list-is-out/.
To access the second batch admission list, kindly visit https://www.alvanikoku.edu.ng/2017/12/07/the-alvan-ikoku-2017-2018-second-nce-admission-list-is-out/.
Successful candidates should take the following steps for their registration process
- Log onto www.alvanikoku.edu.ng and click on Student Portal to generate their Acceptance Fee Invoice.
- Proceed with your invoice to Alvana Microfinance Bank to make your payment.
- Pay the Acceptance Fee with your IPR invoice.
- Return to the College ICT Centre with your payment receipt to print the Admission Screening Documents.
- Proceed to the College Admissions Unit with originals of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification
- JAMB Result Slip
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Passport Photograph
- Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee.
- All printed screening documents.
- Open your files with the screening officers.