This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the School of Basic and Remedial Studies of Ahmadu Bello University, Funtua, admission that the management has announced the dates and requirements for the mandatory pre-admission screening exercise and test for both Remedial and Basic (IJMB) programme.
ABU remedial and basic studies pre-admission screening exercise and test will take place from Monday 16th to Thursday 19th October 2017.
ABU REMEDIAL & IJMB ENTRANCE EXAMS SCHEDULE & REQUIREMENTS.
A. SCREENING/TEST FOR APPLICANTS INTO REMEDIAL PROGRAMME
Group 1: Kaduna, Kano, Zamfara, Plateau and FCT Abuja
Date: Monday 16TH October, 2017.
Group 2: Kogi, Katsina, Niger, Nasarawa, Benue and Jigawa States
Date: Tuesday 17TH October, 2017.
Group 3: Kwara, Borno, Yobe, Adamawa, Gombe, Kebbi, Sokoto, Bauchi, and Taraba states
Date: Wednesday 18TH October, 2017.
B. SCREENING/TEST FOR APPLICANTS INTO BASIC (IJMB) PROGRAMME
- All Basic (IJMB) applicants from ALL STATES of the Federation
- All Applicants who might have missed their screening/exam dates (in A above)
Date: Thursday 19TH October, 2017.
All applicants are to note the come with the following:
- Payment teller from the bank
- Printed Pin Voucher
- Printed completed online application form & Exams Card
- Writing materials (i.e. HB Pencil and Eraser) and non-programmable calculator
- No GSM Phone would be allowed into the exam Hall.
NB: The registration deadline has been extended to October 18th, 2017.